COITSVILLE CAMPUS | PART-TIME SUPPORT STAFF POSITION:
Victory Christian Center, Coitsville Campus, is currently accepting applications for a Ministry Assistant. They will primarily serve in an administrative support role for the nursery, children’s and youth ministries. Candidates must have a strong organizational skill set with a desire to attend to the details.
Some responsibilities include:
· Manage all administrative operations for the nursery, children’s and youth ministries
· Manage the volunteer schedule for all weekly nursery and children’s ministries
· Update and coordinate the youth calendar with the master calendar
· Comply with accounting procedures for purchase orders and check requests
· Place inventory requests and maintain supplies for nursery, children’s and youth ministries
· Proficient in office software and has the desire to learn and grow with technology
· Experience in an administrative role with a keen sense of organization and the ability to multi-task
· Excellent communication skills (in person, phone and written)
This is a part-time position of approximately 24 hours per week. Applications will be accepted through October 20th. To apply, click the link below to fill out the Pre-Application. Then an Employment Application will be e-mailed to you.