COITSVILLE CAMPUS | FULL-TIME NURSERY DIRECTOR
Victory Christian Center, Coitsville Campus, is currently accepting applications for our Nursery Director to oversee Creation Station. They will primarily serve providing leadership and oversight for Creation Station (Ages 6 weeks-5 years) and Dante’s Place (special needs ministry).
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for coordinating and supervising Creation Station for all church services including Victory Celebrations (Sunday), Victory Nights (Wednesday), First Friday River Services and any special events to which leadership has requested.
· Ensure a kid-friendly, safe and clean environment providing ample staffing and supervision.
· Participate in the recruitment of volunteers, assisting in the approval process, on-boarding and training; produce and communicate volunteer scheduling for the nursery ministry.
· Prepare and implement age-appropriate curriculum with creative tools to reinforce learning.
· Coordinate events such as a ministry Easter event, Pre-K Graduation, Baby Dedications as well as their corresponding receptions.
· Create and work within the approved ministry budget, overseeing ministry purchases.
· Ensure an efficient check-in process for safety and accountability of children and volunteers; assist with assimilation efforts by reaching out to new families as well as children who have been absent.
· Coordinate and supervise leadership of specialized ministry to special needs children throughout the 3 areas of ministry – Creation Station, Victory Kidz and United Youth.
· A desire to teach and mentor children in biblical truth.
· A person with experience working with children ages 0-5 years.
· A person with ministry and leadership experience.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite with includes Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Time management skills, organizational skills and prioritization skills with attention to details and follow-through.
· Ability to act in a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
· Strong communicator with interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position with paid vacation and a benefit package. Approximately 32 hours per week. Applications will be accepted through November 5th. To apply, click the link below to fill out the Pre-Application. Then an Employment Application will be e-mailed to you.