PART-TIME CHILDREN’S MINISTRY ASSISTANT
Victory Christian Center, New Wilmington Campus, is currently accepting applications for a Ministry Assistant in the area of our Children’s Ministry.
Some responsibilities include:
· Assists the Children’s Ministry Pastor
· Tracks attendance for Children’s services and activities
· Preps materials and assists in planning services and activities
· Teaches at least once a month (as scheduled)
· A desire to teach and mentor children in biblical truth
· A person with ministry and leadership experience
This is a part-time position of approximately 10 hours per week. Applications will be accepted through July 11th. To apply, click the link below to fill out the Pre-Application. Then an Employment Application will be e-mailed to you.