LIBERTY CAMPUS | PART-TIME SUPPORT STAFF, AUDIO TECHNICIAN
Victory Christian Center, Liberty Campus is currently accepting applications for an Audio Technician. They will primarily serve in a support role operating sound for worship services, conferences, special events and streaming content.
Some responsibilities include:
· Monitor and operate sound and mixing board to ensure sound quality for services and events such as concerts, conferences, special events, presentations, weddings, funerals and streaming content.
· Assist with the set up and installation of sound equipment for services and events
· Assist with employees and volunteers in the department as needed to ensure smooth production and operations during services and events
· Encourage volunteer participation to assist with ministry needs
· Proficient in audio software and hardware and has the desire to grow with technology
· Sufficient physical ability to stand, crawl, stoop, climb and balance
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds or more
· A keen sense of organization and the ability to multi-task
This is a part-time position of approximately 10 hours per week. Applications will be accepted through November 14th. To apply, click the link below to fill out the Pre-Application. Then an Employment Application will be e-mailed to you.